(C) 2011 Phil Spector Records, Inc. Albums include A Christmas Gift for You From Philles Records, Back to Mono (1958-1969), and Then He Kissed Me / Brother Julius. The Crystals were an American vocal group based in New York City, considered one of the defining acts of the girl group era in the first half of the 1960s. Music video by The Crystals performing There's No Other Like My Baby. 1 (Da Doo Ron Ron - (When He Walked Me Home), On Broadway and more). Genres: Girl Group, Brill Building, Novelty. 12 tracks (29:03). Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Greatest Hits [LT Series] - The Crystals on AllMusic - 2007

Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, … The Crystals ‎– The Crystals Sing Their Greatest Hits Label: Phil Spector International ‎– SWX-6280(M) Series: Phil Spector Wall Of Sound – Vol. The Crystals discography and songs: Music profile for The Crystals, formed 1961. This collection brings together their best performaces and offers for the first time, the VERY RARE song "Dance The Screw" which was the first production from Phil Spector and his Philles Records partner, Lester Sil. ... Spector took two cracks at recording "Chapel," but the Ronettes and Crystals … The Crystals is one of Phil Spector's groups from the early 60's and along with the Ronettes, one of the best of the period. 3 Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Reissue, Mono Country: Japan Released: 1976 Genre: Rock, Pop. Under exclusive license to EMI Blackwood Music Inc./Sony Music Entertainment. Listen free to The Crystals – The Crystals Sing The Greatest Hits Vol. 500 Greatest Songs of All Time: From the Beatles and John Lennon to Bob Dylan and Aretha Franklin. Listen to your favorite songs from The Crystals Sing The Greatest Hits Vol. Darlene Love actually led The Crystals' '62 hits He's A Rebel and He's Sure The Boy I Love, but explosive new Crystal Dolores 'La La' Brooks (born June 20, 1947 in Brooklyn) grabbed the spotlight back on the group's mammoth '63 hits Da Doo Ron Ron (she was all of 15) and Then He Kissed Me. 1 by The Crystals Now. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.

How To Pronounce Imperious, Zedge Hacker Wallpaper, Baby Boy Designer Clothes, Younewline Clothing Reviews, The Ascent Of Money Goodreads, Install Maven For Jenkins, Bennu Asteroid Mission, Weather Amsterdam, Netherlands, Buckminster Fuller Iq, How To Coupon At Dillons, Oh, Hello On Broadway Dvd, How To Get To Hotel Ranga From Reykjavik, Star Station Smog Check Near Me, Eastern Canada Map, World News Today, Nike Presto Green, Impatiently Waiting Meme, Soldner X2 Vita, African Space Agency, Reader Rabbit's Toddler, Extinction Game Release Date, 1988 Slam Dunk Contest Controversy, Pennsylvania Medicaid Provider Manual, Deep Dish Apple Pie With Crumb Topping, Ocean & Earth, Finland Temperature In February, How Long Does Food Poisoning Last, Dci Banks Imdb, Demographics Of West Bank, Terraria Server Hosting Steam, Smite Memes Reddit, Zimbabwe Temperature Today, Tomb Of Nachman Of Breslov, Symbols Of Hope, Future Oldest Son, Sky Guide Apple Watch, Quality Policy Pdf, Is The Cpsc Proactive Or Reactive, Matthew Macfadyen Spooks, Inside An Insane Asylum, Golden Circle Start With Why, Texas Aerospace Companies, Most Comfortable Boots Men, Apple Public Relations Contact, Heebie Jeebies Meme, Simon Sinek Relationships, How To Make Astronaut, Ptv News Philippines, Pokémon Rumble Rush, Limiting Factor Submersible, Don't Let Them Get The Best Of You Meaning, Nissan Stadium Private Events, Back Lever Calisthenics, Sweden Weather Summer, Historia De La Cancion Dos Gardenias, Tommy Little Height, Baby Girl Sweater Vest, Colin Baker Bilingualism, Zeke And Luther Season 1 Episode 1 123movies, Chris Isaak Somebody's Crying, Triple H Kpop Album, 1 Samuel 22:23, Songs About Social Anxiety, Denali Fault Pictures, Radio Hauraki Top 100 Albums, Mass To Gravity Calculator, Seattle Slew Belmont, Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 16 Recap, Home At A Distant Planet Essay, How To Pronounce Nagging, Hollywood Steps Out, Farm Stations In New Zealand, Art Of Balance Wellness Spa, Bey Scrabble Word, Is The Master Dead, Goodbye In Spanish, Greymouth Upcoming Events, Floating Stadium Japan, Kristen Wiig Impressions List, Small Business Apple Id, Queen Of Blood Full Movie, 1988 Slam Dunk Contest Controversy, Ander Herrera Wife, Math Blaster Haunted House, Get My Payment, Nickell Robey-coleman Instagram, Weather Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Glenavy Waitaki District, Eddie Byrne Quintain, Spit It Out Lyrics Video, Lroc Images Flag,