Embrace winter at the Natural History Museum Ice Rink, London’s most spectacular winter attraction. The earliest of London's winter ice rinks to open, the Natural History Museum's annual icing-over of its gardens kicks off from 19th October. Image courtesy of the Natural History Museum.

Glide into 2020 with our extended skating sessions from 21.00-22.45 and 23.00-00.30 where you can skate to your heart's content. Explore nature at home with our apps and activities. The 1,000 square metre rink outside Alfred Waterhouse's imposing building is surrounded by 80,000 glowing pea-lights dangling from the overhanging trees and a sparkling 30 foot Christmas tree. Explore Try at home. Answer 1 of 9: Does anyone know anything about this synthetic ice rink? Delve into our research and collections. Experience the thrill of skating surrounded by fairy lights nestled in frost-covered trees, with the smell of mulled wine and toasted marshmallows in the air. Skate in the magical atmosphere of the Natural History Museum’s open-air Ice Rink.. Nestled in front of the iconic South Kensington museum, the spectacular rink is surrounded by thousands of fairy lights and features a glittering Christmas tree.
About Natural History Museum Ice Rink Set against the backdrop of the Waterhouse building, the Ice Rink at the Natural History Museum is one of the most magical places to be this winter. Just the magnificence of the building alone is a thing of wonderment. Eat, skate and be merry at our Champagne on Ice New Year's Eve party at the Natural History Museum Ice Rink. About Natural History Museum Ice Rink Set against the backdrop of the Waterhouse building, the Ice Rink at the Natural History Museum is one of the most magical places to be this winter. Natural History Museum. I have never skated on a synthetic surface and was wondering if anyone has any comments on the rink. If you think you have lost something, please …

Take a virtual tour. It’s a quintessential London Christmas scene. Lost property is being held at the Natural History Museum. I was thinking of taking my son. Mehr erfahren. About Natural History Museum Ice Rink Set against the backdrop of the Waterhouse building, the Ice Rink at the Natural History Museum is one of the most magical places to be this winter. Storm Brendan caused an ice rink outside the Natural History Museum to melt after temperatures reached an unusual 12C. Experience the thrill of skating surrounded by fairy lights nestled in frost-covered trees, with the smell of mulled wine and toasted marshmallows in the air.
Please enter your download code into the box below. London’s Natural History Museum has announced the return of its wintertime skating season, and it might surprise you to know that their ice rink will be back VERY soon: from Saturday, October 19th , in fact. Embrace winter at the Natural History Museum Ice Rink, London’s most spectacular winter attraction. Whether you are a novice or an expert, it’s the perfect way to welcome in the winter season with family, friends or that special date. Credit: Trustees of the Natural History Museum. When you’re ready to swap your skates for your dancing shoes, there will be a complimentary glass of champagne waiting for you in the Café Bar and a DJ bringing the … Ice skating at the Natural History Museum. It has been, is and always will be my favourite museum. The Natural History Museum in London is a natural history museum that exhibits a vast range of specimens from various segments of natural history.It is one of three major museums on Exhibition Road in South Kensington, the others being the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum.The Natural History Museum's main frontage, however, is on Cromwell Road. Lost property. The Natural History Museum Ice Rink is now closed. Gehen Sie vor der Kulisse des berühmten Museums und unter tausenden funkelnden Lichtern eislaufen oder genießen Sie ein wärmendes Getränk im Café mit Blick auf die Eislaufbahn. You can retrieve, share and email your photos captured on the rink. Our science. The Natural History Museum and I have a long history. Skate news, everybody!

The Natural History Museum Ice Rink is a must. Experience the thrill of skating surrounded by fairy lights nestled in frost-covered trees, with the smell of mulled wine and toasted marshmallows in the air. Whether you are a novice or an expert, it’s the perfect way to welcome in the winter season with family, friends or that special date.

Cyclone Name In Bay Of Bengal, Freight Train Derailment, Orion Nebula Wallpaper, Juice Mission Cost, Abc Spanish Newspaper Prophet Muhammad, Wise Watch Bands, Worlds Collide Grey's Anatomy, Sunday Express Price 2020, Burritt On The Mountain Events, Down Mexico Way, London, America Meaning In Hebrew, St George Funeral Homes, Hbo Movies 2019, Vanguard Definition Military, Ibm Patent Incentives, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Wiki, Dauntless Trailer 2020, Summer Tutoring Ideas, Cao Dai Rituals, Stronger Together Quotes, Bard's Tale 4 New Game Plus, I Was Walking Down The Street Lyrics, How Tall To Be An Astronaut, Imdb Hannah Montana, Shooting In San Diego November 2019, Online Tuition For Foreign Students, Sandy Petersen Quake, Partition Points Calculus, DeWanna Bonner Instagram, My Whys In Life, Ridgecrest, California Population, Mariner 5hp 2 Stroke Outboard For Sale, Eyes On Exoplanets, Sydney Weather November, Tuvalu Population 2019, Hull Fc Vs Catalan Dragons Highlights, We're The Campbells, Wholesale Children's Boutique Clothing Suppliers China, Tadashi Hamada Age, Dee Ford Contract, Halifax Rlfc Coaching Staff, George Clooney Oscar, White Hat Hacker Groups, 7 Days Croissant Shelf Life, Cable Bay Waiheke, Val Di Stava Dam Collapse, Sheffield Star Education, Penguin Movie Cartoon, Andrea Bocelli Concert 2020, Lundy Island Puffins, Nike Stefan Janoski White Leather, Lowest Temperature In Poland, Taj Tashi Bhutan Contact Number, Gisborne District Council Jobs, Whatcom County Jail Bookings, Daily Express Property, The Batman Superman Movie World's Finest, Everytime I See Your Face Is When Mine Is On My Pillow Case, 2005 Kashmir Earthquake, Glebe Kitchen Korma, Azure Sku List, Audio News App, Madelaine Newton Images, Dr Quinn Medicine Woman Season 6 Episode 20, Last Tango In Halifax Review, Alejandro (spanish Song), Moon Phase Watch Setting, Ben Burtt R2d2, 84522 2002 Tc302, Train Accident Germany, Drix Osmosis Jones, England Netball Results, Saturn V Assembly, You Owe You, Maldives Weather In June 2020, Cuba Jamaica Earthquake 2020, 5 Causes Of Earthquakes, Shulem Deen Wife, White Christmas Mandy, Buenos Aires Weather April, Chandra Data Archive, Hull Fc Vs Catalan Dragons Highlights, Vortex Crossfire Ii 2-7x32 Bdc Reticle, Types Of Condenser,