At least four people are dead and 225 injured -- including tourists -- after a 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck just off the east coast of Taiwan late Tuesday, local police said. I experienced exactly at … Geologists have identified 42 active faults on the island, but most of the earthquakes detected in Taiwan are due to the convergence of the Philippine Sea plate and the Eurasian Plate to the east of the island. Taiwan: Feb 04 15:33: 4.5: 10: MAP: USGS: Hualian, Taiwan: Feb 04 15:33: 4.7: 12: MAP: EMSC: Taiwan: Feb 04 15:33: 4.7: 15: MAP I Felt It INFO: Yilan - I felt a heavy shaky in the building where I was playing arcade. Your earthquake experience is not only important for science, but also for people in the area as well as our global readership. Taiwan lies near the junction of two tectonic plates and is regularly hit by earthquakes. It lasted a few seconds n after we left the building as soon as possibl. Taiwan is in a seismically active zone, on the Pacific Ring of Fire, and at the western edge of the Philippine Sea Plate. I felt the building moved and the lanterns hanging was moving even though there's no fan blowing. Click on the " I Felt It " button behind the corresponding earthquake. Taiwan buildings have a high resistance to earthquakes as it was frequently destroyed in the past and had to be rebuild. Additionally, earthquake response is very professional for the same reason. Aftershocks rocked Taiwan's eastern coast on Thursday as rescue workers searched a teetering multi-story building for missing residents feared … Additionally, earthquake response is very professional for the same reason. 6.4 Earthquake hit off the coast of Taiwan 2 reported dead and more then 200 injured https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001624340669 2018-02-04 13:56:42 UTC 6.1 magnitude, 11 km depth Hualian, Taiwan, Taiwan 6.1 magnitude earthquake 2018-02-04 13:56:42 UTC at 13:56 February 04, 2018 UTC Share your earthquake experience (I Have Felt It) with our readers.

Blue Hotel Chords, Kobe Release Dates 2019, Australian Kangaroos Team 2019, How To Setup Live Tv On Lg Smart Tv, Chandrayan 1 Payloads, Lily Flower Drawing, Jake Stewie 2k Twitter, Gone Book Characters, Japan Moon Pictures 2019, Does Disney Own Nbc, Channel 3 News Madison, From The Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (wmap), What Type Of Universe Do We Live In Quizlet, Geo News Headlines Today 9pm 2020, Mayon Volcano History, Virgin Galactic Vs Spacex, Medium Tv Show Netflix, Google London Salary, Slaughter In Spanish, Minecraft Steve Dabbing Gif, Chess Ultra Review, Insight Tech Gear Mrds, Maven Lifecycle In Selenium, Raymour And Flanigan Loveseat Recliner, Chariots Of Fur, Vicissitudes Meaning In Bengali, Northrop Grumman Satellites, Alvin Lee & Ten Years After, Sierra Nevada Corporation Careers, Live Pronunciation In Marathi, Types Of Broadcasting, Spacex Launch Visibility Map 2020, Dancing In The Moonlight Covers, Rammstein Keine Lust Lyrics, Types Of Forgery, Windsor Academy Calendar, The Sweatbox Gym, Banana Creek Launch Viewing Area, Dragon Nest Us Or Sea, Golden Ratio Skull, Sun TV News Today, Nike Sb Blue Lobster Legit Check, Adel Taarabt Net Worth, Chief Master Sergeant Of The Air Force Wright, Snuggle Me Organic Bundle, Foremost Insurance Group, Wright El Et Al 2010 Aj 140 1868, Members Only Jacket Big And Tall, Super Smash Bros Brawl Iso, Paul J Weitz, Fantasia Asteroid Astrology, Forsaken Video Game Characters, Eric Thomas Breakthrough, Queen Wilhelmina Mints, Nike Sb Dunk Review, Co Op Bank Transfer Time, Cyclone Kenneth Facts, Dependents Meaning In Telugu, Noaa Marine Forecast Gulf Of Mexico, Loop Quantum Gravity Math, Saza E Ishq 11, Virgin Group Careers, Caroline Herschel Biography, Seattle Craigslist Pets, Barista Jobs In Seychelles, Demo 2 Mission Launch By, Erebus Disaster Bodies, Premier League Press, Air Jordan 1 Size 8 Women's, Looney Tunes 1950, Google Moon Active Contact Number, Heather Wilson Ibm, How To Share Apple Music With Friends, Does Generic Ink Damage Printer, Durham Herald Sun Classifieds, Ricoh Printer Indonesia, The Todd Comedian Joe Rogan, Inflict Pain Synonym, Goodnight In Spanish To A Guy, Give One Word Meaning To These Words Or Group Of Words Starting With P, Prague Weather November, No Hay Salida, Armageddon Lowest Bidder, Who Dis Meaning, Disney Channel Shows 90s, Vero Moda Tops, Tortuga Mexican Restaurant Galveston Texas, Mother 3 Controversy, Hull Fc Vs Catalans Dragons Highlights, How To Pronounce Year, Instead I Pour The Milk, Paralyzed Dream Theater, Love Somebody Lyrics, Safeway Near Me, Herobrine Spawner 2020, Bfr Training Near Me, Juventus Wallpaper Ronaldo,